Who all tows a boat with there PowerStroke

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Just curious how many boaters are here. What do you have and post a picture or two..

This is our new Jetcraft 2175 Extreme Shallow

Paxon.jpg

During hunting season I did manage to find some water that was beyond the "Extreme Shallow" capability. 2" with a gravel bottom=good to go:sweet , 2" with a mud bottom=no go:rolleyes: The glacial silt up here is like super-glue. Nothing an hour with a rope cum-along won't cure.

TooShallow.jpg

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
pretty shallow draft.
I miss my boat, we sold it this past april
1988 fourwinns , garaged and looked new. I sold all our extras to get ready to go full timing.
she drafted 3 feet.
nice ride out in the ocean

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a Fish'n boat. 20', G-3 Pontoon. Live wells, 4 fishing stations (seats). Nice, I like it. I like to be able to get up'n walk around. 2 axle trailor. 50hp, 4cycle Yamaha. Good set up.

A BAD day fish'n is better than ANY good day at work!

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Nice boat Crummy, I gave up boating and sold my craft when I moved to this desert. Used to have an 18 foot Glasstron and a 15 foot Western Aluminum.

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
You can see mine behind the good old '95 PSD, haven't pulled it with the 06 yet
26' Monterey Cruiser
John

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
19 foot bayliner 1985 model year chevy 350 tied onto the biggest POS outdrive ever made, the OMC stringer. Anybody want to buy a boat? :roflmao

Does really good for most everything I use it for, but I have heard so many horror stories about the stringer outdrives that I am afraid of it.

the best part about it is towing it with my truck. Nothing like rolling into the throttle witht he boat behind the truck and feel that surge forward. Awesome...:sweet

BTW, Crumm, nice boat, man. You should bring it down to Hell's Canyon down here by where I live and take me steelhead fishing... Ha ha

gilla

05, PSD, CC, 4x4
Reaction score
38 Fountain on Myco Alum trailer, elec/hyd disc brakes. 05 F-25 Crew Cab. About 11,000 loaded. the built in brake controller is perfect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58