Who all tows a boat with there PowerStroke

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
19 foot Renken 2002 Limited Cuddy with a 4.3L Mercruiser outdrive, right now the boat is on the hard undergoing some needed TLC. A great all-around boat for fishing, skiing, and general horsing around on the water. Probably going to replace the trailer, the previous owner just bought an old trailer to take it to and from the Yacht Club, a two mile drive. Depending on where I go, I'm either 20 minutes to over an hour and a half from the water. It needs new springs, and I want brakes. The boat alone weighs 2500 # dry.

Last edited:

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Hoss 350 said:
BTW, Crumm, nice boat, man. You should bring it down to Hell's Canyon down here by where I live and take me steelhead fishing... Ha ha

Take a different boat than mine for hells canyon. The jets that run hells canyon are closed bow with more degree in the hull. Mine is a open bow for hauling a 4-wheeler and it only has a 7 degree deadrise. Mine is for very shallow water(like 2-3"). In big water like hells canyon it would be a very rough ride and probably end up being swamped. On the other hand the V8 powered 12 degree jets that run hells canyon would be stuck in half the rivers I can run. We don't have the big water up here like hells canyon and the snake.

Last edited:

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
I've towed a 23 foot 2002 Cobalt (something like that name, im not big into boats)

i just remember the truck was clean, the boat was clean as some brand new shoes, and i felt like one of the coolest mothers on the planet!

Got Diesel

Engineering College Boy
Reaction score
I tow our 20' Nitro Bass Boat, With a 200 horse merc, nothin like getting off of work early and heading to the lake fishin for a couple of hours.

HCAbowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gilla said:
38 Fountain on Myco Alum trailer, elec/hyd disc brakes. 05 F-25 Crew Cab. About 11,000 loaded. the built in brake controller is perfect.

Gilla!! Whats up brother!! Glad to see ya here! This place is awesome!

HCAbowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I want to be towing this summer but we will see!
30' Chapparal Villian IV, Im guessin around 10K boat, motor, trailer ect...

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
HCAbowman said:
30' Chapparal Villian IV, Im guessin around 10K boat, motor, trailer ect...
You must be talking weight not dollars. That looks to be a nice friggin boat and if I can have one for $10,000 sign me up:thumbs

951_POWERSTROKE

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
17' W/ 150 MERC.......05 F-250 PSD

z2.jpg

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
951_POWERSTROKE said:
17' W/ 150 MERC.......05 F-250 PSD

z2.jpg

i seen that boat somewhere else... hmmmm could it be over at Socal ps.

bowman you get that boat for 30k call me we will buy two , i went online and tried to build a new formula, couldnt even get wet for under 180k, yep they are my dream boats. if this rv stuff gets old thats next
he who dies with the most toys wins

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14