08 Tailgate Without The Step?

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

what r u saying vern ??:sly :tounge
Perhaps he is hinting that a certain Navy Chief Petty Officer, now retired and living in Texas, spent too much time around the autodog in the last few years of his career?:sly

I packed on a few pounds at the dining facility's all you could eat sundae bar when I was active. I had to switch to cappuchino to drop some pounds when a certain one star took a more than casual interest in the fitness of his public affairs staff. I rejoiced the day he retired.

HIS replacement is now the nominee for the Air Force Chief of Staff position. About time we got someone other than a fighter jock in that position.

But I digress.:D

Last edited:

buggeeboy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Have tailgate step

I have the tailgate step on my truck. Did not originally want it because of the non flat surface. Hard to slide heavy objects over and VERY UNCOMFORTABLE TO SIT ON. I ordered the metal tailgate panel and a new plastic liner and removed the 'stripper pole'and bracket. I now have the best of both worlds - the step and a flat tailgate.

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Shouldn't need to, it is bolted on. I'm also thinking about ditching the stripper pole for a piece of diamond plate.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64