12v outlet install in pick-up bed.

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the information as well. I checked them out and bought 4 of their 50 amp breakers for the two 600 watt inverter projects I have coming up:sweet

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Thanks for the information as well. I checked them out and bought 4 of their 50 amp breakers for the two 600 watt inverter projects I have coming up:sweet

Hey Kevin,

You are probably not going to get what you ordered. My order was wrong. I called them and they had the wrong description with the wrong picture.

Geekbro.com is refunding me my money and told me to keep or discard the items that I received.

They sent me a 40 amp auto reset fuse that looks like the pic below.

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:lmao:lmaoThats what I got as well, except 50amp. Are they sending you the right ones or are the right ones more expensive?
I will have to call tomorrow.
Thanks Stephen.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
:lmao:lmaoThats what I got as well, except 50amp. Are they sending you the right ones or are the right ones more expensive?
I will have to call tomorrow.
Thanks Stephen.

The right ones are closer to 30.00 each. They told me to keep the ones they sent me and they refunded my money.

So I will have to search elsewhere for the right stuff.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I bought some 10ga. wire today to tape into my 1 gauge leads that I have running from the pass. side battery all the way to the back.

Could I use one of these 40 amp auto reset breakers inline on this 10ga. wire and that be sufficient enough for the 12v outlet?

I guess I could also use the same style breaker on the 1ga lead?

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought some 10ga. wire today to tape into my 1 gauge leads that I have running from the pass. side battery all the way to the back.

Could I use one of these 40 amp auto reset breakers inline on this 10ga. wire and that be sufficient enough for the 12v outlet?

I think the 40 amp auto reset would work fine. That's what I have always used on Brake Controllers, just don't over load it.:dizzy

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I think the 40 amp auto reset would work fine. That's what I have always used on Brake Controllers, just don't over load it.:dizzy

X2 what Doug said.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg