18k mod

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
i have some ISSPRO guages... i just haven't put them in yet..:lmao
been running around with my evolution set on extreme and the 15.6k inline resistor mod for 5000 miles and haven't melted it down yet!!! LMAO!!! i guess now that i said that its gonna melt into one big hunk of metal tomorrow on my way to school, i better get those guages in ASAP!! the inline 10k mod works great as long as you don't get to crazy with it. 22k resistor is about as high as you go before running into the HPOP not having the ability to keep up, high IPR pressures, etc.

97powerstroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have some ISSPRO guages... i just haven't put them in yet..:lmao
been running around with my evolution set on extreme and the 15.6k inline resistor mod for 5000 miles and haven't melted it down yet!!! LMAO!!! i guess now that i said that its gonna melt into one big hunk of metal tomorrow on my way to school, i better get those guages in ASAP!!

lol,thats pretty crazy,you live life on the edge huh,well if you dont need those gauges,throw a number at me.:D

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
oh i will get them in the truck sometime soon along with the stage 1 injectors i got sittin' here w/ injector o-rings, etc. i also need to locate a good SD HPOP so i will have all the materials to upgrade my HPOP so i can call Jody at DP-Tuner and get my chip burned for the stage 1's. got a lot of stuff to put on it, but don't have enough hours in the day.

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
i'm glad i'm not the only one. when i did my stacks i had to do them at night time so i would have time for it. went from around 10 PM all the way around to 5 AM. :eek:

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
It tricks the truck into thinkin that there's not enough fuel pressure and send more fuel. Basically, it put more fuel to the injectors. Am I correct Strokin'??

92F350CC

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I've also heard somewhere that if you're running a chip, the 10k mod is unnecessary, is this correct?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14