2 Stroke Oil Works!!!

CHPMustang

Reaction score
FYI gangstas,I was in wallyworld yesterday and noted that 2 stroke oil went up a buck which makes it just less than $10 a gallon now. I'll still purchase and use it in my fuel regardless.;tu

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
again: still awaiting results from 6L owners....and used in combo w/ other additives....-popcorn

and FWIW Bill: i just stopped at catco today and got a bottle of 'total power and lubricity plus' - the fppf stuff!! that stuff will last me 500 gallons...:dizzy

atk

Reaction score
again: still awaiting results from 6L owners....and used in combo w/ other additives....-popcorn

and FWIW Bill: i just stopped at catco today and got a bottle of 'total power and lubricity plus' - the fppf stuff!! that stuff will last me 500 gallons...:dizzy

i have tried it a couple of times...did notice the truck ran a little bit quieter, but that is about it....using B20 now with fuel additive made here in Canada that seems to be working well for me........

caissiel

Laurent
Reaction score
I found great results when adding the Stuff to the top of my Diesel tank. Mostly when I get cheap crappy fuel. At $4.00 per gallons I still get this stuff at some filling stations. Even here in NB I find that the Irving fuel needs some 2 Cycle oil to help it. I notice bad fuel right away after fueling and add the oil after. When the fuel is good I don't bother. I find the same companies that had crapy gasoline also have crappy Diesel. So I only go there when I have to.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58