2 Stroke Oil Works!!!

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
ok WTH am i doing wrong with my 2 stroke oil, i have been using it the past several fill ups and NOTHING has changed. i tried pouring 16 oz per tank, and i tried 2 oz per tank, and nothing changed at all.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
ok WTH am i doing wrong with my 2 stroke oil, i have been using it the past several fill ups and NOTHING has changed. i tried pouring 16 oz per tank, and i tried 2 oz per tank, and nothing changed at all.
Are you using the SuperTech or another brand?
Another thing to consider is that every engine responds differently or not at all to changes to fuel or other mods.

I strictly follow the 1oz oil to 1 gallon Diesel ratio when using 2 cycle.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Zookie, the primary benefit of adding some 2 cycle oil is simply: Putting some lubrication qualities back in ULSC, #2 Diesel fuel.

Our, now older, engine fuel systems need, or should have, more lubrication than ULSC diesel will provide. They won't Explode without it but our fuel systems will operate better and longer, with it.

Performance or MPG gains, may or may not come along with adding it. It's a Maintenance MOD.. More than a Performance Mod ?

Cheaper than the Additives Too.:sweet

Joe

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
it was the super tech from walmart. im just surprised that everyone else was seeing/hearing better performance, and i got nothing. anyway, its not cheaper than that opti lube stuff, i have ordered some of that to test out.

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
i am not mathematically inclined....
so the concensus is: 1 qrt. for the 4dr. shortbed guys??? @ a 29 gal. tank?

is this a 'for real' thing? and any 2 cycle will work? hell, i work at a rental store that sells 2 cycle. maybe some five fingered stuff could start to disappear......ok, i will pay for it..

p.s. if anyone should be trying to gain mpg - it should be me, right..:tounge :roflmao

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
ok, i don't know what happened here, i swear i was reading along w/ this post and it was done with after 4 pages so i posted my questions. now as it pops up it is on page 9. what gives. sorry for what may seem like a stupid ??. now i am gonna go back and read pages 5-9....:dunno :dunno

CHPMustang

Reaction score
i am not mathematically inclined....
so the concensus is: 1 qrt. for the 4dr. shortbed guys??? @ a 29 gal. tank?

is this a 'for real' thing? and any 2 cycle will work? hell, i work at a rental store that sells 2 cycle. maybe some five fingered stuff could start to disappear......ok, i will pay for it..

p.s. if anyone should be trying to gain mpg - it should be me, right..:tounge :roflmao
1 ounce 2 cycle per 1 Gallon Diesel,no more no less.

Make sure you obtain TCW-3 Ashless which should be on the bottle.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
ok, i don't know what happened here, i swear i was reading along w/ this post and it was done with after 4 pages so i posted my questions. now as it pops up it is on page 9. what gives. sorry for what may seem like a stupid ??. now i am gonna go back and read pages 5-9....:dunno :dunno
Got to User CP,then edit Options then scroll down to "Number of Posts to Show Per Page" and select 40 posts per page which will be very helpful on the high posted threads.

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
and now after reading 5 pages i have a answer - sort of..

7.3 = good thing

6.0 = not so much (yet)...gonna wait for some other guinnea pigs...sorry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58