+400 RWHP on a 7.3L?

twildman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
superf350 said:
Either my 38's were killin me or my stage II's sucked. 360 is the best I ever saw and that was with a van turbo and propane! Shoot Tony I think you got the dyno sheets of my 353/696 and the wife's 6.0 that put down 383/711. Talk about being embarrassed! :( :nutkick:
Yes, I have the dyno sheets somewhere, I really think the injectors is what was holding you back, that and hpop. I mean look at imelmo, he is tearing it up on big tires.

superf350

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Probably so. If I would have waited a year or so there would have been more than just two sets to chose from.

superf350

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
MADDOG's. I think his and hypermax were the only two out at the time. Hypermax did have the BIG injectors but I think they were $5,000. To kind of put it in perspective this was almost 4 years ago. I remember cause I got the injectors for my 30th Birthday present. I probably should have held off for another year then I'd probably still have my black truck instead of my six leaker! :roflmao

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ic, well i guess i didnt realize how psd performance has taken off since ive only been on the forums now for about a year. Its amazing at how much has became available since i started modding last feb.

orion_134

Full Access Member
Reaction score
twildman said:
408 hp 925 tq stock fuel, stock turbo, hybrids. Daily/tow burn

412 hp 912 tq on a little hotter tow burn,when the ses light lit and it defueled. This was Wednesday when I dynoed.
Were these numbers from the truck in your sig? Just the hybrids, open intake, and straight exhaust? 2wd or 4? I think I just got sold on a chip burner...

twildman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
orion_134 said:
Were these numbers from the truck in your sig? Just the hybrids, open intake, and straight exhaust? 2wd or 4? I think I just got sold on a chip burner...
Just like Luke said, I have the 1.0 housing, the homemade intake, my tunes, the 250 cc injectors, wicked wheel, 4 inch turbo back.

I have a few other little things to put on in the next month or so, I'm looking for 450 hp.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14