4R100 made it to 94k miles!!

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Bama,my hat off to you for coming thru,with such a short pickup and drop off window I know it was definitely not easy to obtain a local hotshot but you did :sweet

I was expecting a dually pickup with a 3 car slant but nope,a Freightliner with a full length flatbed with pull out ramps ;tu

I took some pics but the patch cable for my camera is back in Dallas,I'll put up pics this weekend from the loadup and from Brian's.

Time to get some rest as I have to be back at Brian's in the morning to go over the build up details on the transmission :coffee

Thank you again Stephen you da man!

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Bama,my hat off to you for coming thru,with such a short pickup and drop off window I know it was definitely not easy to obtain a local hotshot but you did :sweet

I was expecting a dually pickup with a 3 car slant but nope,a Freightliner with a full length flatbed with pull out ramps ;tu

I took some pics but the patch cable for my camera is back in Dallas,I'll put up pics this weekend from the loadup and from Brian's.

Time to get some rest as I have to be back at Brian's in the morning to go over the build up details on the transmission :coffee

Thank you again Stephen you da man!

:coffee

I gotta do some :stir

If you'd taken it to Aamco, you'd be driving it by now... :tounge

:lmao

I crack myself up..

Seriously, Bill.... If I would have had the money and time, I would have done the same thing. :clap:

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I have to convert the photos from raw to jpg and downsize them then I can put em in the album ;tu

JRJ,there's no sound to the new BTS but you can feel the difference on acceleratiion and deceleration.;tu

The Excursion towed right out of Brian's shop all the way to Dallas :cool:

JRJ04

Reaction score
JRJ,there's no sound to the new BTS but you can feel the difference on acceleratiion and deceleration.;tu

Sorry Bill...I should i have been more clear and said "I want to hear more about the difference." did you reprogram your chip at all or have one added? Does the truck feel more powerful than it did before?

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I had no reprogramming done,the engine displays alot more grunt for sure.

When you put it into Drive from Park,Neutral or Reverse you better have your foot firmly on the brake pedal for it grabs quickly!

The only delay in acceleration is how fast the driver responds to the light turning green,the truck now launches hard,just have to watch the RPM's :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58