6.0 running great 2007

melmount

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys, just wondering, i know i am real happy with my truck. have not had it long, but still like it!!
Reading on web, and saw a ton of bashing going on to these 6.0's. I know they are not perfect, but would love to start a thread to hear some good on them.. Ford sold a ton of them. Gotta be some good ,high mileage, great running stories out there?? lets hear some if you got the time..

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
You will hear mostly good to great stories about our trucks. I really like mine, so I get to start off.

Dave

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only have 31,000 on mine truck but love everything about it. It pulls the RV like I wanted it to do, and drives just great. I wish it still got the MPG's that it got when it was new, for the Dealer messed that up for me. My truck is stock other than a 4 in ex. I am sure it will take a few more mo's for you to get the smile off of your face while you are driving it.

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Mine was trouble free until 155,000 when the egr cooler split. Then at about 200k the high pressure pump went. And before anyone reminds me, I know I wasn't pleased at the time. But on reflection, this has been the best truck I've ever owned. I have about 125,000 miles on my truck that was spent towing. All heavy, all kinds of weather, and its still about 95% original except for wearables like tires, brakes and oil. And its pretty far from stock. So I would say it has been a good vehicle and given me great service. I may take the plunge on an 08, they are starting to grow on me. I only hope the new engine is sorted out so I can expect the same or better service life.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we have 9,395 miles on ours, and have had zero problems. It get great fuel mileage, and has plenty of power to pull our 5th wheel. So I am very happy with it.:sweet

Last edited:

pete37922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i luv my 6.0L...luv it sooo much that i bought a 1989 jeep wrangler 2 drive in the sno and crappy weather and 2 work so my baby dont get any bumps or bruises !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14