6.0 running rough, no throttle, no hot start

bismic1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not 100% sure as to what all controls VGT%. I do know that EBP, MAP, and Baro contribute heavily. Your values on these three looked fairly normal. There are other inputs I am sure, I just don't remember them without doing a ton of searching. Sorry but I don't have the time for that right now.

04gold60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not 100% sure as to what all controls VGT%. I do know that EBP, MAP, and Baro contribute heavily. Your values on these three looked fairly normal. There are other inputs I am sure, I just don't remember them without doing a ton of searching. Sorry but I don't have the time for that right now.
That's fine thank you for the help, note what about engine load at idle it also jumps up at the same time?

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

bismic1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good question on engine load. IIRC, it looks heavily at your MAF sensor. The MAF air sensor is also an input to the turbo controls.

04gold60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good question on engine load. IIRC, it looks heavily at your MAF sensor. The MAF air sensor is also an input to the turbo controls.
Now would the MAF sensor cause a stall and other problems?

I just see that engine load and vgt and they change at a specific time yet I have no code for a MAF sensor but I have seen a couple things point to that

bismic1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Remember I am not a big fan of the Torque Pro for reading codes .........

Maybe disconnect the MAF and see what happens.

04gold60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Remember I am not a big fan of the Torque Pro for reading codes .........

Maybe disconnect the MAF and see what happens.
Okay, I actually downloaded the Forscan demo (free version) I like it I might have to pay for the full version, and no out of the ordinary codes.

Just the ebp sensor code because I tried unplugging it and the fan codes are from running the mechanical fan clutch
e4dfb3339aabf3dcbf18dffc745aab90.jpg
098ac49133d36f2c80bfaa95cddc725c.jpg

bismic1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think those instrument cluster codes are out of the ordinary. Especially rpm code and transmission position. The instrument cluster plays a bigger role in the PCM processing than you would think.

04gold60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think those instrument cluster codes are out of the ordinary. Especially rpm code and transmission position. The instrument cluster plays a bigger role in the PCM processing than you would think.
But could those just be from having the key on engine off?

04gold60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No.

Next step is v-reference check.
Okay well that will be tomorrows check and same with unplugging the MAF after the v-ref. Now for the v-ref should that be koeo and cranking and running?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58