6.4L Block Heater

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
I just got my 08, and it has the block heater. The cord isn't included? I was hoping it was just buried like my 04. May not be there at all?

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
finally bought one. what did you do with the 04?;tu
Traded it. Saturday a.m. I've been nursing that truck along for awhile, but a cold morning finished it off. Drove it to service, running on 7 cylinders. 3 cylinders not contributing fully, 1 dead. Service dept said needs injectors and glow plugs. I knew that 8-9 months ago. Found a truck salesman and they took it on trade as is. The incentives on the new trucks was up to 7k, before the dealer discount. Dealer dropped the price another $4500. I wasn't in a position to spend another 4-5 grand on my 04.

Fine69

Reaction score
Traded it. Saturday a.m. I've been nursing that truck along for awhile, but a cold morning finished it off. Drove it to service, running on 7 cylinders. 3 cylinders not contributing fully, 1 dead. Service dept said needs injectors and glow plugs. I knew that 8-9 months ago. Found a truck salesman and they took it on trade as is. The incentives on the new trucks was up to 7k, before the dealer discount. Dealer dropped the price another $4500. I wasn't in a position to spend another 4-5 grand on my 04.

So give us the scoop! What did ya get? And lets see some pics too!

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
So give us the scoop! What did ya get? And lets see some pics too!
The only pic I have right now is in my avatar. Its an 08 F250 Supercab, 8' bed, 4x4 XLT. Dark blue, ESOF, bedliner, tail-gate step, stone interior, slider, 18' aluminum wheels, chrome package, plow prep, side tubes, premium sound, auto, ps, pb, p/w, cruise, tilt, leather wheel, factory towing package, trailer brake, up-fitter switches, Sirius, mp3, 3.73's, telescoping/ folding mirrors, clearance lights, nitrogen in the tires...its a nice truck. Leap of faith, but a nice truck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58