7.3 Horsepower numbers (modified truck)

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
326HP with all mods in sig expect that's with stock injectors, also MAP was only seeing 15lbs of boost and I wasn't in max fuel tables.

With an Edge Evo, intake, exhaust and shimmed FPR I did 304HP. 290-310 is the norm for chip, intake and exhaust.

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
351hp-826tq with 40% meth and a BB turbo...

401hp and 908tq with TN and stage 2's and 30% meth...

Have not hit the rollers with the hybrids (and with the motor dead, This one will not...lol) but she will hit the rollers again in a few weeks after a shake down run... I am guessing here but I after driving it before she blew... 440-450 with 40% meth...

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Luke made over 500 horse on Stage 3 Hybrids, Hybrid H2E, and fuel system, with Wildman tuning. That was with a single HPOP.

550 to be exact:eek: :D

I havent dynoed with this truck, but based on weight and trap speed its north of 575 on fuel.

Here's a little video teaser. 0 boost mashing the throttle from a deadstop. I let out because i was heading for the ditch.

Video - Bored so i went out and played a little

Got Diesel

Engineering College Boy
Reaction score
My bad Luke. I didn't know the exact number and didn't want to be bragging about the "Shortbus". What all do you have done to the 99?

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its got the engine out of the 96, built trans,fuel system, etc... Almost all of the mods got pulled off of the 96.

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep. I drove dads superduty quite a bit while my 96 was down and fell in love w/ it so i bought my own. I still like the looks of the obs trucks, but the ride and quiteness of the superduties are soo nice. I put alot of miles on my truck in a year so ride and comfortability is very important.

Got Diesel

Engineering College Boy
Reaction score
I can understand that for sure. I like mine alot. Just wish I had a little more motor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58