99 f-350 mods on 7.3 psd

errol

Reaction score
Bdrummonds , that sounds like a darn good offer! but got most everything taken care of here but tell you what,, I may be down to that state park and will give you a hollwer, lol, I do got them adult beverages, and some that came from copper if ya know what i mean! lol, sand mtn ala, style hehe thanks man, t/c

bdrummonds

Maximum Overdrive
Reaction score
Bdrummonds , that sounds like a darn good offer! but got most everything taken care of here but tell you what,, I may be down to that state park and will give you a hollwer, lol, I do got them adult beverages, and some that came from copper if ya know what i mean! lol, sand mtn ala, style hehe thanks man, t/c
O.K. Only somebody from here knows about Sand Mtn. I know a fulltimer has no roots, but where did they used to grow.
You are welcome anytime, I'm headin up to Wind Creek this weekend(its only 30ish miles from the house) we go up about every other weekend. safe travels. BD

errol

Reaction score
Northshore, you right about Jody's tunes, I already spoke to him, and beings how i'm only 28 miles from ashville , hes gonna do it to it!! getting my gauges friday, then installing 4" pipes next wed, then gonna let jody do his stuff and I hope before he starts moving to ga, thanks, hey bdrummonds, my roots are in the state of ky., but was in chattanooga tn since 1969, so yea I know all bout you Bama fellows lol, spent some time on sand mtn ! c ya man

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58