Alright guys, please talk me out of this

atk

Reaction score
even though it hard, stop thinking about till Monday....

looked at 2011 f-350 yesterday....:innocent:D

gotta admit very nice trucks....:sweet

what you selling off of shorty?

just trying to find a way so i can have my 04 as a play truck and a new(probaly 2012) has my DD/work truck....:coffee

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Waiting is the bitch. I am waiting on a pistol and the ten day wait after the DROS (Dealer Registration Of Sale). Monday will come for you Roy.

Dave :thumbs

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Is today the DAY???

Dave :dunno

I HOPE so. Waiting for the salesman to call once he's got everything lined up. :coffee

Got shorty all (for the most part) un-modded and cleaned up, thanks to some help over the weekend. Sure cleans up nice for a truck with 254k on it. This thing actually drives pretty nice stock :lmao
Ready for a trade in appraisal.
IMG_1086.jpg

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still a nice looking truck!!! They're probably gonna do a "double take" on the shorty dually setup on a SuperCab since it's a "one of a kind" truck. Hope it all works out and you can get your new ride today.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Very sweet truck Roy! Def cool lookin bein an ext cab sb! There are a couple of that style of truck round here but most are either reg cabs or cc. We will be waiting for the new ride :coffee:hail

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very sweet truck Roy! Def cool lookin bein an ext cab sb! There are a couple of that style of truck round here but most are either reg cabs or cc. We will be waiting for the new ride :coffee:hail
There is no factory option for a short bed SuperCab dually. Roy's is a "one of a kind" truck. For awhile, Ford did offer a short bed dually for the Crew Cabs but I think they've discontinued that version. I've seen a few, and they look strange since the entire bed portion is covered by fenders (as in Roy's picture).

I'm sure that when Roy gets his new ride and posts pictures, there will be many "WOOO HOOO's" from all of us. Roy's had lots of problems with his truck and will be really excited to get a new one. As most of us know, having "regular" repairs to do on an older vehicle can often add up to more expenses than a monthly note on a newer one.

Last edited:

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
There is no factory option for a short bed SuperCab dually. Roy's is a "one of a kind" truck. For awhile, Ford did offer a short bed dually for the Crew Cabs but I think they've discontinued that version. I've seen a few, and they look strange since the entire bed portion is covered by fenders (as in Roy's picture).

I'm sure that when Roy gets his new ride and posts pictures, there will be many "WOOO HOOO's" from all of us. Roy's had lots of problems with his truck and will be really excited to get a new one. As most of us know, having "regular" repairs to do on an older vehicle can often add up to more expenses than a monthly note on a newer one.

I could have sworn the trucks I've seen around here were just like his. Maybe they were long beds then. All I know is I've seen ext cab duallys. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14