Alright guys, please talk me out of this

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could have sworn the trucks I've seen around here were just like his. Maybe they were long beds then. All I know is I've seen ext cab duallys. :D

You may have seen some Regular (short) Cab duallys.. they look similar to Roy's.. but it's the short Cab... not the Bed.. that makes them look similar ?

Last edited:

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
You may have see some Regular (short) Cab duallys.. they look similar to Roy's.. but it's Cab, not the Bed.. that makes them look similar ?

Who knows joe haha. I thought Ford was makin short bed dually ext cabs.

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Well, the deal is signed. :sweet
I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry when they showed me what they wanted to pay me for Shorty :rant So I gotta figure out what to do with him in the next couple days.
Truck should be here Thursday or Friday. here is a preview That is the actual truck, waiting to get driven up here :D

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THAT's ONE NICE TRUCK ROY ;tu;tu

CONGRATS :sweet

I'm sure yer guna be happy with it.

Joe

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got PO when they told me what they were going to give me for mine. I would sell it your self on ebay.

JRJ04

Reaction score
yahooo!!!!! another 6.7! Glad for you Roy. You'll love it...Check the oil when you get it and keep a close eye on it.

Mine seems to have climbed...

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's really a nice looking truck. You're probably better off trying to sell Shorty yourself to either an individual or to another dealer. To be honest if you trade the dealer isn't probably gonna have alot of money invested in him and most of their sale would be profit. With the markup in the Super Duties they can show a nice trade in on paper when they are really stealing it.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you really pulled the trigger and jump from a 2008 to a 2011. I wish I could have done that.:D

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
So you really pulled the trigger and jump from a 2008 to a 2011. I wish I could have done that.:D
My finger is still quivering :lmao

I'm actually leaning towards trading it. I got enough stuff off it to recoup a few thousand (I hope) and I talked to a used car dealer friend of mine about running it through an auction, he thought long and hard and said take the cash and run. These high mileage 6.0L's values are absolutely terrible. Besides by trading it off, I can totally take it off my mind. If I sell it (even on ebay) and it turns into a bad deal for them (hopefully it wouln't) I would feel really bad. So I guess sometimes you gotta cut your losses and run.

It is listed on Craigslist just in case anyone is interested :deal
$10500 CASH :lmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58