Auto Enginuity ?s

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
I have my Auto Enginuity scan tool and software. I have a no check engine lights on in my truck. I have a vibration on acceleration and a little rough idle. It feels like it smooths out some after I get to 55 or overdrive. How can I use this Scan tool to test injectors or contribution test? What should I be looking for in the live data meter section?:dunno Thanks guys!! I will go scan the truck now and post what I find in a couple.

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for the 7.3 the power balance test is the contribution test .. it should be in the pull down menue with the KEOR etc test ,, do you have the ford enhanced package? and the latest download update?

however I am not positive as I have a 6.0 and am still working with them to get the same test up and running for it

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
Yes I have the ford enhanced package. I will look for the power balance test this afternoon after work and let you know what I find. Thanks Zmann

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
Passed Buzz test! Contribution gave me P0284. Some say I may need to change the oil. Or it might be the CPS. I had the CPS replaced by dealer 2 years ago. Is there anything else I should monitor with my AE while driving? Thanks for any help you can give!!!

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not sure? looks like a # 8 injector issue ,, but thats just a quick search.. AE has a code library

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ps mine passed the buzz test all day long but the 6.0 A/E cant do a power balance yet ,, I just had 2 injectors replaced and it runs better than ever

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
Ok today I ran all the tests at operating temperature and passed Buzz test and passed the Contibution test.
The KOEO test I got P0605
The KOER test I got P0476
I also get these at the trouble code scan at the begining.
Hydrid Electronic Cluster?
U1262 U1950 B1352

The AE shows my fuel pressure at 0 psi with truck running. Does it not read fuel pressure on our trucks? Thanks for all the help!!

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
I forgot that the codes and the pass on the contribution test was with the stock tune yesterday. Where is everyone? Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14