automatic window switch

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
Remote Start System
Remote control engine start is a lifesaver in the freezing winter or boiling summer areas of the country. Pre-warm or pre-cool your vehicle before you enter it. Helps prolong engine life. (Fuel-injected automatic transmission vehicles only.)

Part number: 561T

Trunk Release Solenoid
Pop your trunk open with the push of a button! A significant time-saver, great for shopping. May require some additional labor-consult your sales representative for details.

Part number: 522T

Window Automation System
Integrate factory power windows with your security system, for convenient remote control operation. Roll up windows upon arming, or use an auxiliary channel to roll down or vent. May require additional parts or labor-consult your sales representative for details.

Part number: 530T (2 windows - up & down)
Part number: 529T (2 windows - up only)

Nite Lite® System
Turn your headlights on or off automatically using photocell technology. Never leave your lights on again! Can also be used with daytime running lights, for safety.

Part number: 545T

Security Accessories
Transmitters
Sirens and Voice Modules
Leds
Sensors
Essentials
Home Automation
Other Accessories
• remote start system
• trunk release
• window automation
• nite lite system

from a web site this is all you get.:dunno no pix or directions...

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
found this tid bit of info. while searching. can anyone use little words to splain it to me lucy. seems simple, a few splices, maybe not:confused:

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
went to athens, al to Dan Wachtel Ford to p/u a 2007 mustang. noticed that is has automatic up & down for both driver & pass. windows. even the pass. side switch was auto up & down.

so i went inside to their parts dept. to see what they had to say. the parts guy told me that the modules, housing, and the windows buttons all come together in one complete unit, (like the pic below) no particular one piece is sold seperately. so, in other words, if all i needed was the housing that holds all the switches, g.e.m., and so on, i would have to order the complete thing.

he even gave me a quote sheet, it cost90.95 plus tax for a total of 98.23.
part#1L2Z*14529*BA (description says "Switch-window"

Last edited:

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
a 10 yr. electronics installer told me today that from the bottom of the item in above post the wire harness goes to a bcm which is about 2"*8"*14" and it runs everything from windows to locks to dash & it probably isn't reprogramable (which is the main piece needed to make this work), he said you would need 1 for each switch you want to control OR one of the part #530's that he sells each for $160. Now, i found the same thing on a web page called www.a1electric.com. search otd switches part #530T $69.95

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58