Back To Standard Time

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, don't forget to run the clocks back an hour!!!! I'm doing it right now, a few at a time. Watches, stove & radio clocks, and wall clocks. On some clocks it's easier to move them forward than backward. I actually like Daylight Savings Time, but feel we should be either on one or the other all the time. Oh well, it's "only" four months (March) and we're resetting clocks again.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Done Deal here. I'm with ya on staying on one or the other too.

Joe

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know why we do the dang time thing ?????

Seems I read it's a Political Hot Potato ? Arizona doesn't do it...

:dunno

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Now they are saying it saves energy with lighting in the summer. It is also better for the kids going to school; more daylight in the mornings. I like more daylight in the mornings for work.
It does get to you in the evenings. Pretty soon we all will be going to work in the dark and returning home in the dark. And some of us will work in the dark.

Dave :)

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't mind leaving for work during the dark, but hate coming home after dark (unless there are errands to run on the way home). At least when you get home and there's still daylight, you can get some things done outside and don't have to wait until the weekend to do them.

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't mind leaving for work during the dark, but hate coming home after dark (unless there are errands to run on the way home). At least when you get home and there's still daylight, you can get some things done outside and don't have to wait until the weekend to do them.

:clap: I agree 100% :clap:

When I had the option I worked 7-3:30 so I was home by 4:15 and would actually be able to do something outside if the need arose but now I don't have that option :doh:

Has anyone else noticed that changing the times hinders the already poor driving ability of the general public?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58