Back together

Mathew5973

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Cel

The CEL is coming on now on free rev between 2200 rpm and 2800 if that means anything and I have noticed a buzz from the IDM that doesn't sound rite but could be making a mountain of a mole hill there but looking everywhere for the problem. I have AE but this is my back up laptop not working on this one.

Mathew5973

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Bad HPOP???????

:dunno I have been thinking also my son wrecked this truck hitting drivers side since the repair the truck used a ton of oil shuting down numerous times due to lack of oil I found for some reason it had washed out the orings I replaced them but could this have damaged HPOP. Price goes up on Adrenaline Pumps May 1 What pressure am i looking for and symptoms of bad pump.:dunno

Mathew5973

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Taking it out

Going to tommorrow had enough for today unhooked batteries for the nite. Went through all wiring today seems good under close examination. Did some ohm testing on some just to check continuty. Let you thanks again:dunno

dpantazis

Reaction score
re-explain your last 2 posts.

truck was wrecked- what mechanical damage?

washed out orings and using oil?

'splain lucy. low oil will not damage an hpop. stuck will shut down before critical level usually.

Mathew5973

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Explanation

Truck was hit front left side took to Ford dealership for repair when I picked it up They give me the list of repairs cosmetic only. Drove home and with in four days used 8 gallons of oil took truck back to dealer they told me and insurance co that it was normal wear and tear Had 211000 miles on the truck at time never had any trouble with it except normal maintenance. They charged me 200$ and give me a list of about 2000$ parts to fix problem. Read the list and didn't make sense to me. Began reading about it and some help from you guys tracked down to the second Oring up from the bottom on injector. I pulled them and found them on driver side to be "washing out" for some reason so 60$ and some labor problem solved. By the way the dealer was going no where near injectors in there repair. Since tht accident foud other mechanical things wrong drivetrain mostly, but thougth I would mention because of the HPOP getting run dry quite a few times. Thanks again sorry about long post:coffee

Frankenstien

Frankestien
Reaction score
Glad to see you got her fixed, long posts are great when there is an Ends to the Means... helps every one learn a little more.

Frankenstien

Frankestien
Reaction score
This may help.... When the truck is cold... fire it up... let it run for about a min or so, not to long... then feel your exhaust manifolds, you may find a "cooler/cold" side or area or two... this may help point you in the direction of a miss fire. also check to make sure your CPS is mounted Flush, and "in the groove" if its of center or cocked it may cause some of your symptoms. These are just a couple of ideas to check,.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58