Bad Dog Polish on your trucks Bama?

atk

Reaction score
probaly not available up here, atleast not that i have seen....:doh: ....sounds like really good product....my wheels need to be done too!

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, now I am interested. I want to see what it does on tread plate. Take some pics of the excursion wheels. I am certain ours need to be done. ;)

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
Come on over Bill, my diamond plate tool box could use it.:D It that is not enough, we have plenty of diamond plate at the Station for you.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Come on over Bill, my diamond plate tool box could use it.:D It that is not enough, we have plenty of diamond plate at the Station for you.
If you're gonna be at the station Monday or Tuesday the kids and I could come by with the polish and a piece of carpet to hit a section to see if you like:sweet

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Here's a couple photos of a wheel on the Excursion that I hit with Bad Dog:sly

When you place an order let em know you saw em on SuperDutyDiesel :sweet

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Stephen you get a chance to try out the Bad Dog on the wheels yet?

not on the wheels, but i did do the top of the diamond plate toolbox.

that diamond plate can be tough, especially by hand. i did use the stiffer pyle carpet pieces like you suggested, and it did work fine. i guess my two bad shoulders makes it harder on me when rubbin it off.

i also used a cutting wheel to finish the top off. i went over it twice with the green polish, and it may need a third. it was pretty bad dull. i have never polished it since it has been on the truck in 3 years.

the top did turn out real nice.:thumbs

should i use the Ultra on the wheels bill? i cant remember if that was what i needed to use on them or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track