Bad Dog Polish on your trucks Bama?

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Yeah now I recall you wanted to knock out the diamond plate but I used close to 3/4" cut pile carpet for the diamond plate steps and boxes.

I did pickup a bottle of Ultra to run behind the green,I'll see if I can git r done today.

The ultra is to be used on finished polished surfaces that don't need to be broke in.

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
Here's a couple photos of a wheel on the Excursion that I hit with Bad Dog:sly

allllllrrrrriiiiigggghhhhttttyyyyy bill. tell me how you keep your cans from rusting. i went and bought new ones cuz the old ones were badly rusted. and the new ones took a dump within 1 month. went back to the discount tire and the guy said 'sorry nuttin we can do' just put some polish on them..

is it cuz we have a much harsher climate up here...snow/salt and crap??:dunno

by the way, i got the same rims... simple and somewhat easy to clean. although i have been toying w/ the idea of powder coating them black....

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Well the hub covers I currently have on the rig are actually the second set. The first set got rusted after that western states winter drive we took to Salt Lake City in December 2006. We replaced the first set in January due to the tire shop's negligence.

So yes the harsher winter roads that use salt does bad things to chrome plated surfaces,some react quicker others take years.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Bill
did you remove the clear coat from the wheels on the ex? or jsut polish over the clear coat?
My front dually wheels took a beating the other day and i have a scratch that goes all the way around the wheel, real nice :rant it peeled the clear coat off. no it was not a curb :(

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Bill
did you remove the clear coat from the wheels on the ex? or jsut polish over the clear coat?
My front dually wheels took a beating the other day and i have a scratch that goes all the way around the wheel, real nice :rant it peeled the clear coat off.
The wheels I have on the Excursion are Eagle Alloy 058 singles,they are non clearcoated polished aluminum wheels.

The stock clears are in storage.

Eagle Alloy 058 Dually Site Link I love these wheels!:sweet

Reaction score
i'm holding out till the next mod day up in dallas where bill is gonna polish my rims for me :sweet PBR why you gonna wait on the coldest day to go out and take a picture at 7am

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Rooster,with the Bad Dog Polish it takes barely any elbow grease to clean up aluminum & chrome which is why I use BDP:sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58