Big Oil Spy Shots

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
dpantazis said:
what is missing from the lower pump?
The guts seem to be missing on the lower one. I just found the pictures I am looking for a full explanation;)

Last edited:

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
just what i thought they were doing.swamps is using the International hpop reservoir with a hydraulic pump mounting it in the place of the powersteering pump.this is the one and only post on this thread from as i have my thoughts on this.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
on the IH PSD version in the trucks the powersteering pump is bolted to the reservoir and run off the HPOP gear.they are bolting the hydraulic pump on where IH bolts the PS pump.there is no relocating the PS pump on our trucks as they are replaceing ford reservoir with the IH reservoir.

here is a picture of the IH PSD version

MUDWHISTLE

Diesel Lover
Reaction score
Whoever made that is one fart smeller. I was wondering what it was driven off of. Ok so where and how much is the resivoir?

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
MUDWHISTLE said:
Whoever made that is one fart smeller. I was wondering what it was driven off of. Ok so where and how much is the resivoir?

before you guys get going crazy over this please remember that internationals version of the PSDs timing cover is machined to run this setup and the ford timing cover is not.the ford cover is only machined for the gasket surface.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I understand that Rich, but I gotta ask.... why isnt this something the PSD horse power chasers are doing to facilitate "big oil"? Get the IH front cover and HPOP setup. There must be more to it I am not understanding.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Thanks for digging that thread up Rich, I knew you posted those pics before but couldnt remember which thread it was in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14