Bilstien help

MidwestOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey red I just sold my 02 yesterday. some guy from the woodbury area has it now.. not sure what i will buy next yet..

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
SOLD! how come for why???

i'll need to keep an eye out for it on the roads....now that it is a little closer!!!hahahaha

MidwestOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Biggest problem is it is the truck i want but not the truck i need.

what it comes down to is i work 5 miles from home so i didnt drive it once from dec-april due to it being cold and waiting till it warmed up to drive it home 5 miles was just a pain. I would have used it more now that it is warmer out but for giggles i listed it on craigslist and it sold. the guy cot a lot of add-ons for free.

F350CCFX4

Smokin Bye
Reaction score
Where in MN do you live? Drove mine up there year round and didnt have issues with the cold.

MidwestOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
southern mn .I didnt have issues just when i had to leave work at 2 am it wanst fun siting there for 30 minutes letting it warm up. and then listing to it clatter all the way home which took only about 10 minutes so it never fully warmed up.. so like i said i just parked it for teh winter

F350CCFX4

Smokin Bye
Reaction score
Live down south of Chicago now about 2 hours. Getting to Burnsville is a bit of a haul anymore.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg