Question Block heater

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
I finally found my plug in cord in the front bumper area and noticed its weatherd and one of the wires is broken. Wheres the best place to get a cord?

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally found my plug in cord in the front bumper area and noticed its weatherd and one of the wires is broken. Wheres the best place to get a cord?

Ford, IH and many NAPA like places have them...Or, you can make up yer own (?), with a better quality wire & plug ?

Many here on SDD have "Hard Wired" theirs into a Receptacle... eliminating the Plug... mounted at various locations.

You could do a Search, for replacement locations.. and the other options.

:dunno

Joe

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
Ford, IH and many NAPA like places have them...Or, you can make up yer own (?), with a better quality wire & plug ?

Many here on SDD have "Hard Wired" theirs into a Receptacle... eliminating the Plug... mounted at various locations.

You could do a Search, for replacement locations.. and the other options.

:dunno

Joe

oup! that was one of my summer projects, Id better get on that.....

ChristineK

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Friend of mine who owns a Dodge Cummins did have to buy the cable so I assumed I would too. Glad to hear it is there. I will dig for it!

Glad I found this topic as I was thinking I would have to buy one, with it being November, sooner than later too.
;tu

dpantazis

Reaction score
depends on what year truck, which motor you have...if you have a 6.4 or 6.7, the heater cord is on the PASSENGER side. only trucks destined for COLD weather states got cords. check your window sticker. like 15 of them total. ymmv

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14