BOOST?

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i hit nearly 50 on nitrous and just over 40 psi on diesel only....no map sensor mod/ relief valve either.

Race22

Jim
Reaction score
lukecline said:
i hit nearly 50 on nitrous and just over 40 psi on diesel only....no map sensor mod/ relief valve either.
How did you get 40 and 50 without the MAP fooler? Just trying to learn.:hail

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OBS trucks dont defuel like the newer ones. I ran a boost fooler for awhile, didnt notice any difference in performance so now Wildman has it. I have heard that some older trucks defuel too, but have never seen or heard it first hand.

1064rg

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
With banks 1.0 quick spool housing, bdp 1's, and jody's extreme burn, I can bury a 35# guage.

PainTrain

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
On the extreme tune i see between 39 and 41lbs....but with the extreme race tune i burry the stock 40lb gauge and my outlooks reads between 44 and 46lbs. I am curious why mine seems so much higher than everyone else's? All i have are the mods in my sig. I have also had no problems with the heads, tranny, or turbo. Does mine just have retard strength or what?

Lord Tauk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone that has posted pretty much has a 7.3.

How much boost is there in a factory 6.0?

Lord Tauk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
!!!PainTrain!!! said:
I was seeing around 28 to 29lbs stock. Atleast that is what the factory boost gauge said:dunno

If the factory gauge is accurate, that's an easy 10PSI over the average stock 7.3 from what I gather.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14