Can anyone tell me what to use to clean the injector tips?

Cherokee

TONKA'S YOUNG! Grandma!
Reaction score
Lordy, I hope it don't take 3 more days. I MISS DRIVING MY TRUCK.
As soon as we realized what the problem was, we pulled her off the road. She hasnt been on the road since before Thanksgiving. Had to wait for the tools to get here that Dan over at TDS loaned to us, then had to wait to see exactly what we needed to replace and wait for parts to get here.

As soon as it is done, I will be pulling out the powerwasher and giving her a good wash and then installing the new XM Satellite radio. Next thing will be to figure out exactly what size speakers are in there and possibly upgrading them to something bigger..
I love to turn up the radio when I am unloading hay, sure makes that job go faster!

If it is finished tonight, I will share my BLACK LABEL Jim Beam with ya.

Not only am I a redneck woman with a big honking truck, but I am also a whisky girl! If it aint a Beam/coke in my hand, then its a coors lite.

Cherokee

TONKA'S YOUNG! Grandma!
Reaction score
Yeah, thats the only way I do it now...diet coke with splenda or Coke Zero or Coke one or whatever its called.

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
I'm still a youngin, Budweiser is the tirck. The belly is getting larger, but I have not squared off yet (waist of pants same size as length:oops: ) so I have room to grow. :roflmao

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Cherokee said:
If it aint a Beam/coke in my hand, then its a coors lite.

I totally forgot what this thread was about after reading that!

allhail.gif

ITs either Beam and Diet or Seagrams and Diet for me.:sweet

Injectors? Speakers? wha were we talkin bout?

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
we were talking about cleaning injectors with beam i believe
then as we have more, the speakers need to be turned up
or was it getting over square.
:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao
38 x 36 :eek: :eek:
why are some pictures HUGE and others normal

Last edited:

Cherokee

TONKA'S YOUNG! Grandma!
Reaction score
Well, after a couple beam/DIETcoke, I have discovered we have not 8 injectors, but I think last count was 28..........LOL

Hubby has returned with the little wires and he is now torquing down the injectors to start putting everything back where it belongs....

Once those are torqued down, then it is time for another B&DC...

Am gonna be out there in a bit, as soon as the employees come pick up their paychecks, and figuring out where I am gonna put my new
XM SkyFi2 unit in. Albeit, I am a bit concerned as I was reading elsewhere on this forum about someone had to route it through something so he did not loose his CD changer....I hope I dont have to do that!!!!
I don't want to loose my 10disc cd changer...I am a smart redneck, I will figure it out....

I am going out with the camera now and am gonna get some pics of the intercooler to put in a new post and also to get a pic of that wandering wire that hubby cant figure out where it goes....

Reckon when I go out with my B&DC, hubby would appreciate his Wild Turkey 101 as well.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Cherokee said:
I am going out with the camera now to get a pic of that wandering wire that hubby cant figure out where it goes.
There should be 7 other wires just like it if it is a glow plug wire. I am stumped as to why there would be an extra wire wandering around in there. It has been a year or so since I have had my valve covers off but I don't remember there being any strange wires under there.

How many drinks had he consumed when he found this wire? :roflmao

Standing by for pictures...........

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14