Choices....

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm;

Looks like Marquette Wisconsin...
We have never been in that part of the country. How is hwy 75 up through Michigan?

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Hmmmmm;

Looks like Marquette Wisconsin...
We have never been in that part of the country. How is hwy 75 up through Michigan?

You got the Marquette part right. Technically, we're Michigan. But taking geography and other things into account, we have more in common with Wisconsin. Back in the 1800's when they were trying to figure state boundaries, the U.P. was supposed to be part of Wisconsin. But because of a land dispute between the then "terriotories" of Michigan and Ohio, what is now the Upper Peninsula was given to Michigan as a consolation prize.

I-75 is a pretty decent road for the most part, they've been doing a lot of work on it over the last several years. It goes north to Da Bridge which is pretty much the gateway to DA U.P. I think the toll for a truck and 5er is about $5.

There are a ton of places to see and go in DA U.P. with a lot of very beautiful state parks.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
:thumbs :thumbs

On THIS EARLIER THREAD, I suggested a few nice places to go and state parks to consider. I went back and looked it up, you might care to review it.

Last edited:

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tail_Gunner;

Great information... I can hardly wait to start the trip...

:thumbs

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats that?

a BAT :roflmao

maxtor the key to black streak prevention

but whats killing me is I cant seem to get a week free to go CAMPING -mad

Robert;
Join us unemployed people and you have all the time you want.
On second thought,,, us old retired people are running out of time, so I guess it is good to be young and employed.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just run my cord between the tailbate and the bed. open the tailgate, slide the connector between the bed and the bottom of the tailgate, move it to one corner, and close the tailgate. there is enough of a gap to not pinch the trailer cord.

I tried it on mine, and it will work. With the Rhino lining, it is a little tight but nothing to worry about.
Thanks
:D

Frankenstien

Frankestien
Reaction score
I tried it on mine, and it will work. With the Rhino lining, it is a little tight but nothing to worry about.
Thanks
:D

This is also what I do... also get a budgy cord, loop it around the cord where it goes through the gap. this will prevent the cord from going too far, and possibly finding its way to bad places.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Frankenstien;

Nice pictures... Washington has some very beautiful areas. Thanks for the tip on the bungee cord.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14