Couldn't take the TTB anymore

bigfootpsd96

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
highfive said:
Yeah, so did my brother and then proceeded to trade it to the stealer for a new dodge and left it in there, and yes, I am still torqued about it.

that sux...kinda like a double insult lol :nutkick:

MUDWHISTLE

Diesel Lover
Reaction score
1/16 toe in thats that the wheels are 1/16 closer at the front of the wheel then the back of the wheel correct? If that is correct I just measure mine at 3/8, that can't be good.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
3/8" is WAY too much. You will scrub off the insides of your tires in no time. Just take your time and do it right.

Dave

MUDWHISTLE

Diesel Lover
Reaction score
Iniside of the tires? I think the front is closer then the rear, wouldn't that scrub the outer edges? got a link on a good procedure to adjust toe?

highfive

USMC HMH-465 88-94
Reaction score
If you have the TTB front end still in 2 pieces 3/8" toe is about right, one more reason to not like it but if you don't run a lot of toe the tires will walk out all the time when going forward. That's about what mine was set to before welding it up and it drove pretty good tires didn't wear too bad but like it much better now.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
3/8 " is too much toe in. You may have caster adjustments that are off and causing you problems. The book(DVD) calls for 1/16 " .

Dave

MUDWHISTLE

Diesel Lover
Reaction score
I'm going to weld my as soon as I get some time and then I won't have that problem anymore. How uch lift do you have on you F250 Highfive?

highfive

USMC HMH-465 88-94
Reaction score
It seemed like a lot to me too but a bunch of the folks I talked to on the dark side seemed to be anywhere from 3/16-3/8" and with the ever changing toe on a 250 I guess ride height is key to getting it correct, just glad I don't have to guess anymore.

highfive

USMC HMH-465 88-94
Reaction score
Mud, the RSK I made for 4.5" exactly and then when I welded it up I gained another 1+ somehow, the back is also 4.5" and since the front was always an inch low and is now .5 higher than the back it's equivalent to six inch springs i would guess. Pretty much perfect for 315's I think but would be happy with up to 2 more inches that I think I will get with SD x code springs, then I will put F350 blocks in the back and still be even front and rear and about the same as 350 with a six inch lift.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14