DFW mod party 9-2-06

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
LOL, yea something along those lines!!!!

Actally the cake picking was last night, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm CAKE.

Yall better get yall some when yall come to the wedding, this stuff is GOOOOOOOD! :D

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
LOL, eating some of those left overs now mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :roflmao

Anyways, yall have a good one, gotta head to Wylie to talk to the location owner for the wedding.

Yall don't have too much fun ;)

fgtex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great showing guys! I would like to says thanks to Bart for hosting and to all the guys for the help. We got the DIY huge air filter, zoo dad and exhaust done on my truck and several others. I was nice to put some faces with the names that we see on here all the time. Hope to see yall again at the next get together.

fgtex

Reaction score
Bart,

Thanks for hosting us! Had a good time and can't wait for the next party.....I will bring a new exhaust and gauges! :D

Bill,

Thanks to you and your wife for feeding us! Pizza was goooood!!
:sweet
And, thanks to the rest of the guys for your suggestions, experience, and help! :)

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all that showed up. It was a huge turnout and a great time as always. Bill, thanks for the lunch and supervision. Brad, we need a full write up on the fuel system mod. We will definitely need to get together again. I still have the WW to do :)

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your support over the phone, Antonio. The article along with Dennis's instructions would have done us well.

Bryan, no big deal we got it done with your help over the phone. Everyone understands that family always comes first. Justin and I started at 8:00 and Brad left at about 10:30. The fuel system was done about an hour before then, but we had to remove the HX pipe due to leaks.

Cindy and I went compressor shopping today so that I have air tools ready for the next mod party. I haven't decided which one I'm going to buy yet, but I am leaning towards a 33 gal. unit from Sears. It'll do what I need it to do and it is reasonably priced. I already look forward to the next mod party.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58