DFW mod party 9-2-06

wRAiTh

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Man what a day. Thanks to everyone that showed up and helped with the mods.

I will try to get a better write up on the Regulated Fuel Return later but the main thing I have noticed is how quiet the motor is. The diesel clatter is definately reduced. Cant tell if any more power or fuel economy was achieved at this time.

We did run into a few problems along the way but I made it home around midnight. Had to take out the HPXOver line and put the plugs back in due to my screwup. Another story :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Again thanks to Bart and his other half for letting us have this at their house, Michele for bringing up pizza for lunch and the group of guys that helped turn wrenches. Thanks to Antonio and Lance for their help on the phone as well as off.

Brad

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bart and Cindi thanks for letting us come over to the house and work on the trucks.
Also Bill and Michelle the pizza was great and very thoughtfull I know all of us appericated it.
Brad glad to hear you got the rest of the system done sorry I had to leave the wife had a old friend in town that we had to meet for dinner and stuff. I hope everything is ok with the truck good to hear it sounds nice and smooth.

Once again it was a pleasure to meet the guys off the fourm and hangout. Thanks to all the wifes that put up with us and help out.

Oh the exhaust sounds great ......now for more mods!!!

CHPMustang

Reaction score
DFW mod party photos

A very Big thanks going out to Bart and Cindi for hosting this killer event:notworthy :thanks
The trucks just kept showing up regardless it being Labor Day weekend!
Here's some photos from Saturday's Mod party at Barts home:sweet

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great pics and it was a great turnout. I already have permission to have another. I thank all of those who participated this weekend.

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Bart, thanks for hosting the mod party. My wife enjoyed talking to Cindy.

Sorry we were only available for the third shift.

Tbar

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure, it was our pleasure to have everyone. Cindy enjoyed meeting your wife. All shifts are important and appreciated. We'll do it again.

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I now have an air compressor and some air tools. They will be available for our next mod party :D Hopefully they will make wrenching easier.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Can you say POWERSTROKE DIESEL STREET!!:sweet

WOW, a street lined with nothin but PSD's.

how did the neighbors react or are they used to that kinda stuff?

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bama-six-gun said:
Can you say POWERSTROKE DIESEL STREET!!:sweet

WOW, a street lined with nothin but PSD's.

how did the neighbors react or are they used to that kinda stuff?

Well, the ones that drove through our "shop" in the alley were all big eyed and looked worried. No one complained to me :dunno so I guess it's all good :thumbs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58