Launched
Reaction score
I think the healer may take home this prize in this show:p

Last edited:

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Cherokee said:
She comes from champion show and working stock.
Best dog I have ever had. No matter where I am, she is always at my feet. When I take a bath, she lays in front of the tub. She loves to play fetch and is always active.

She comes on command, will down in the middle of a herd of cattle if I ask her, brings me anything she has in her mouth (gotta be careful of that!), will leave a steak on the floor if I tell her to.

Those cattle dogs are some smart critters...

That sure sounds like my Buddy...born to herd. He's smart as a whip. His grandfather won the first annual Lockerbie, Scotland sheep dog trials which was held to help the families of victims after the PamAm air disaster.

Bowhunter

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Now what everybody need is a good old fashioned huntin' dawg.
We used to have a blue heeler. Herding is so innate to them it is amazing. He used to go around bumping our kids and strangers heels while herding them around the house.

Last edited:

Cherokee

TONKA'S YOUNG! Grandma!
Reaction score
Black Mamba, the bobcat in that picture was one we were renting at that time. It had about 250 hours on it and we wanted to buy it, but they told us it was not for sale at the time, and then 2 days later they sold it right out from under us. After spending over 30K a year with that rental agency, I went out and bought a Gehl skidsteer, with a 70" bucket, toothbar, 4800lb pallet forks, planetary drive auger with 12" & 24" bits, foam filled tires and an 18' flatbed trailer with 2-6,000 lb axles.
When we took the bobcat back, they asked us when we wanted it back, I told them they could kiss my chaulky white arse and it would be a cold day in HE!! before I rented another item from them. Oh yeah, and I got the whole deal delivered to VA from NC for NC along with 4 chain dogs, 3 new heavy duty straps, 2 large pieces of chain, and all of these for less than 1/3 of what rental was costing me.

Now its ours and we get to decide who can and who cant use it. It comes in real handy at the barn when I need to clean out paddocks or move big round bales of hay.

You know, I havent taken any pictures of it yet!!! I reckon I better do that. Red dog in a yellow skidsteer.

That puppy picture is just too cute!

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Here's one of my beagles. He knows no tricks, he tells no lies. He sleeps better than any dog I have ever seen,snores like a freight train (even when he's awake) he farts, his breath stinks and he loves to eat, check that,,, lives to eat. He's got an attitude and there is no telling him what to do without getting alot of back talk from him. I've had him since he was 6 weeks old and now he is nearly 15 years. He's been a great companion for the kids and I. Not sure how much longer he is going to be around and I'll sure miss him when hes gone.

fc2ac2e8.jpg

stroke_smoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lets hear it for the hounds

this is dale. hes a coon hound. hes five yrs old. and is about 85 lbs of toughness. victims of attack include ups man twice, one mail man, and a cousin several times. needless to say, hes protective.

maniac

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
This is MAX, he's in the "chew everything stage":D

Max1001.jpg

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think Labs START in the chew everything stage @ 2 months and get out of it @ about 3 years :)

We have two of them and used to leave 3 foot long 2 x 4's in the back yard for them to "play" with....

Once chewed a 10" diameter circle out of the middle of the g/f's carpet - down to the wood !!!!

but since have been the best two animals you could ever hope for !!!!

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
ok well heres my contribution to the thread.she is a purebreed pitbull.its a shame these dogs get such a bad rep.shes great with kids,loves kids.loves people.but dont lay a hand on me,the wife or the kids.dont come in my house when nobodies home.shes 7 years old.will sit in the chair at the kitchen table and have coffee,dinner,breakfast with you if you let her.you can put the cap on a soda bottle as tight as you can get it and she will get it off thebottle without hurting the threads on the bottle.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58