Bear.jpg

Bear- Black German Shepherd - Voted most hated dog by delivery drivers

Suka.jpg

Suka- German Short-hair Pointer - aka - Pyscho Shukes

MudHog

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
My turn........

Choc. Lab. - Lane's Cajun Sydney (Sydney) - will be 3 years old on the 26th of this month.

bigdaddyTank

Who's your Bigdaddy?
Reaction score
This is Tank. 110% Alaskan Malamute, 140 pounds and 32 inchs at the shoulders. Thats 9 inchs of snow he is walking in. He has been all over and done all kind's of stuff, national champion in show, along with winning lots of pulling competitions (single pull max, 2,800 pounds) been part of sled teams, now he is living the retired good life. Laying around, mooching food, checking out the women when we go driving around, he is a lady's man. :sweet
tanksnow.jpg

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Tammi (on the left) was my best buddy for over 12 years until she died of bladder cancer in Feb 2003. Her death hit me very hard and I never really got over it

But I got a present for Christmas 2005. We adopted Mattie (on the right) after our son & fiance found her wandering lost in the Nashville area. The previous owner finally contacted our son and didn't express much interest in getting her back. In the short time we've had her, she has proven to be affectionate, protective, very loyal and extraordinarily well behaved. In other words, the perfect companion.

For the life of me, I cannot fathom why anyone would not want such a sweet dog back.:dunno,
but I thank God they didn't.

Last edited:

acjjkamp

Blitz and Harley
Reaction score
this is my 13 y/o buddy, Rugby. He's a shep/chow mix

and the liitle one is my boys' 1 y/o Min-Pin, Duke

DavidJ

DavidJ
Reaction score
A face only a mother could love! This... thing won the Ugliest dog contest 3X's! I'll post my dog below, I don't want any of this to get on him!:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58