Question dpf removal

Superdave

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
There is a new product out called DPF-R to remove the DPF. It is not a programer it is a DPF emulater they say it can be removed and is untraceable.It sells for about $750 with a DPF delete pipe and $530 with out. they say it can be used with a programer or other mods.I do not know any one that has tried one.

johnkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i went 5" about 8" after that last sensor on the dpf , i have an intake also .... but the service engine soon light came on thrw the code p2002 dpf low threshold so im stuck i get a programmer in tomm i doubt that will adjust the sensor threshold i kno theres 4" systems out there guessing that sensor is flexible up to 4" so i clear the code but it comes on when i floor it that light has other functions to let you know what else is up and i want it to work not just to tell me that theres a threshold do you think if i put a muffler on about 10" after that last sensor that it create a back pressure for that stupid light to go off ?

johnkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so fasteddie .....superchips makes a programmer with one of the features being delete of dpf regeneration ..... who else makes one with that feature , i made the mistake and got an Rbp programmer cuz i didnt plan on removing the dpf but now that im hauling more often i been considering it i got the money just dont know what to go with , what u recommend ?

johnkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dammit i shouldnt of bought that rbp programmer o well than next couple pay checks ill consider getting what sct has to offer

johnkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so if i get this sct system , im able to switch it back to stock and put the dpf back and turn regeneration back on again ? incase i sell the truck or something ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg