FEMA trailers

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
No, and I tried to e-mail FEMA about two weeks ago about the situation but didnt have any luck with it. The e-mail was returned to me as undeliverable?

Mobeydick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to Volunteer all three of my Superdutys but when I heard about all the Crap it took to do it, I didn’t even call and try!!

threejacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mobeydick said:
I was going to Volunteer all three of my Superdutys but when I heard about all the Crap it took to do it, I didn’t even call and try!!

I understand that they have waived most of the requirements (Commercial tags, DOT inspection, special permits, and log books). Only thing required is insurance, but are only paying $1.05-1.10 per mile one way. That will not buy very much $3.00 fuel.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
As far as I know FEMA contracted out alot of work to US XPRESS(at least here in Texas)

Bill :cowboy:

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
we saw four brand new superduty F350s yesterday with DHS department of homeland security , FEMA branch, these were brand new lariats supercabs 4x4, they were headed to to teh disater sites , and picking up used and new travel trailers on the way, we were in Dothan Al when we saw em.
BRAND NEW trucks I geuss DHS knows which truck is the best value and tow capacity. :D
CHPMustang said:
As far as I know FEMA contracted out alot of work to US XPRESS(at least here in Texas)

Bill :cowboy:

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's more a matter of least cost provider :)

and probably waived bid processes for now...

CHPMustang

Reaction score
powerboatr said:
we saw four brand new superduty F350s yesterday with DHS department of homeland security , FEMA branch, these were brand new lariats supercabs 4x4, they were headed to to teh disater sites , and picking up used and new travel trailers on the way, we were in Dothan Al when we saw em.
BRAND NEW trucks I geuss DHS knows which truck is the best value and tow capacity. :D
Great choice for a travel trailer tow vehicle indeed :sweet

lyv2ryd500

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
we have 900 trailers to ship to fema currently!!!
load out 7 days a week......
haul from Goshen Indiana to texarcana tx approx 900 miles, pays 1100.00 upon successsful trip completion.......50 trucks leavin
3/4 ton or larger
call mark at 231 206 2447 if you are interested....serious inquiries only please leave me a message and i will call back, mark

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
lyv2ryd500 said:
approx 900 miles, pays 1100.00 upon successful trip completion
Do you give receipts for a charitable contribution? $1100 for a 1800 mile round trip isn't exactly hauling for hire. Seems more like a donation with paid expenses(no profit involved).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58