FEMA trailers

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
.61 per mile, hmm wouldnt pay for me either, but sure do see a bunch on I65 everyday

27 hr round trip if you dont stop to pee or sleep,.
so maybe 3 trips a week 3500 or so miles a week on the truck WOW
Crumm said:
Do you give receipts for a charitable contribution? $1100 for a 1800 mile round trip isn't exactly hauling for hire. Seems more like a donation with paid expenses(no profit involved).

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the way things are after the middle man gets his paws on things. It was paying $32.50 per hour and $00.47 per mile. Not that you would get rich at that money but it would pay the fuel bill and have a little left over. I haven't worked for minimal wage in a long time and I am not wearing out a new truck for nothing.

SDEric

Here's my pride!
Reaction score
I am talking to a guy who'd dad gets $5 a mile and both ways, plus hotel. It's government work guys, ALL government contracted jobs get paid well. You are getting the raw end of the deal if take anything less. I will post more when I get the info. I'm in the Air Force, I know what these guys get paid.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SDEric said:
I am talking to a guy who'd dad gets $5 a mile and both ways, plus hotel. It's government work guys, ALL government contracted jobs get paid well. You are getting the raw end of the deal if take anything less. I will post more when I get the info. I'm in the Air Force, I know what these guys get paid.
At $5 per mile I can leave in about 30 min. Or less if I just have to.:thumbs The Ford is ready and satting on GO.:D

bad_bad_bubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WD40 said:
At $5 per mile I can leave in about 30 min. Or less if I just have to.:thumbs The Ford is ready and satting on GO.:D

You said it brother. At those rates I will take all the work they can give me.

SDEric

Here's my pride!
Reaction score
Alright I know that you all are druling like a golden retriever with a tennis ball. I have some data for you all but it I am still on the road, I just got into India and some of the message that I got was garbled.
What I know.
You have to have a rig less then 5 years old. You need to pay in for the insurance which is 150-250 depeding on cab size and _________( garbled part)
Your rig needs to be a dually, and you have to be at least __ years of age, I am assuming 21, but I don't know again the message was garbled. Satellite technology at it's finest. I didn't get the name of the company, but I do know that they are based in PA. Somewhere in western PA. When I get a chance to call him back I will fill in the blanks. Oh yeah they drive goosenecks down from Indiana..

sorry to keep you hanging. wish I could be of more help, like I said, I am in India and the signal isn't the best.

Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58