finally working on my truck...

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
so my truck has been dieing a slow horrible death lately. i havent been able to take care of maintenance items, and doing some cool mods was out of the question.....until now.

the work starts tomorrow, and i hope to have it all done within the next few weeks.

so far i have/ordered:

-6.0 CAC & intake spyder
-pyro & boost guages
-LED 3rd brake light (the stocker was broken for 2 years now)
-headlight housings that match the clear markers, with functioning adjusters!
-steering knuckle u-joints for the front axles
-4" exhaust parts so i can get rid of the stupid turndown in front of my rear wheel, bring it out the back and finish it off with a 5" stainles slash cut tip
-a spare injector so i can swap out the bad one and fix/replace it
-'08 rear diff. cover
-bilstein rear shocks

All i need now is a chip.....james........?

also in the very near future is some body work and a nice paint job. im thinking white with light gray stripes, or white with a bottom black strip along the sides.....?

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
im not worried about trans temp, i had a temporary one tapped into it just for fun for about a week, and with the super low stall TC it doesnt really heat up like it did with the stock tc. i am keeping my eyes open at work for a bigger cooler to put on anyway. also, i feel like if i put a trans temp guage, i should also have a diff temp guage, and a fuel pres. guage, and a heui pressure guage, and i really dont want all those guages in my cab, its not a kenworth, it will get crowded.

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
im not worried about trans temp, i had a temporary one tapped into it just for fun for about a week, and with the super low stall TC it doesnt really heat up like it did with the stock tc. i am keeping my eyes open at work for a bigger cooler to put on anyway. also, i feel like if i put a trans temp guage, i should also have a diff temp guage, and a fuel pres. guage, and a heui pressure guage, and i really dont want all those guages in my cab, its not a kenworth, it will get crowded.

You should add the tranny gauge. Fancy TC and a big cooler don't mean any thing if you play with a tuner or chip.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
EXHAUST, no hammer needed!

Ok so i passed dirk with my exhaust parts in the bed at around....5ish, and left work at 11 (would have been 9 but i had to fix the welder, TWICE :doh: ) i still need to weld mounts onto it, but for now, its duct tape and coat hangers :D :sweet i think i am going to paint it black, slow down the rust a little.

i am now the proud owner of a 4" straight piped 7.3........sounds awesome!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14