finally working on my truck...

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good man.One thing I noticed back when I had my first PSD Straight Piped when driving down the road in the mornings all the kids going to school would come running out thinking I was the school bus coming down the road.:D I am actually thinking of ripping that Banks muffler off my 96 for a bit and do some testing.

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
Ok so i passed dirk with my exhaust parts in the bed at around....5ish, and left work at 11 (would have been 9 but i had to fix the welder, TWICE :doh: ) i still need to weld mounts onto it, but for now, its duct tape and coat hangers :D :sweet i think i am going to paint it black, slow down the rust a little.

i am now the proud owner of a 4" straight piped 7.3........sounds awesome!

Looks nice.:sweet

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
Looks good man.One thing I noticed back when I had my first PSD Straight Piped when driving down the road in the mornings all the kids going to school would come running out thinking I was the school bus coming down the road.:D I am actually thinking of ripping that Banks muffler off my 96 for a bit and do some testing.

I get that with the Walker muffler on the SD. Nothing like watching the little brats running for the bus.:lmao

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
swapped out the bad injector (with another bad split shot, just to plug the hole) today. took the solenoid off, the screw seems tight but im not sure how tight its supposed to be, or if it feels tight and could still be loose. i need to borrow james ninterdo tool.

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
:nutkick: you go boy!!:goodluck :smack git that rig goin one way or another! makesure you put an extra sheetmetal screw in that tip so'z it dont fall off!!:tech

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
today james and i installed new headlights on the pig, as well as checked the screw on the dud injector of mine....wich of course was tight. so i guess this means its getting sent out tomorrow.

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
today james and i installed new headlights on the pig, as well as checked the screw on the dud injector of mine....wich of course was tight. so i guess this means its getting sent out tomorrow.

Wheres the pics of the new lights?:dunno Did you check to see what all the clearances were on that injector like I told you too?I have the DIY instructions and tooling from when I did mine if you want to use them.It aint that hard to do it.Let me knowOr you can buy this and redo them all.Its easy. Performance Injectors for 7.3L Ford Power Strokes

JBigPipes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey zookie i like the new vid you put on you tube i would say the truck sounds good:goodjob but all i hear is a school bus in the background:tounge

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14