finally working on my truck...

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
i heard the pop while i was driving to work today......i knew it was ready but i thought i was going to be able to put it off for another 2 weeks or so.......guess not! i will be doing rear shackles on the truck tomorrow!

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
i heard the pop while i was driving to work today......i knew it was ready but i thought i was going to be able to put it off for another 2 weeks or so.......guess not! i will be doing rear shackles on the truck tomorrow!

You can come here and do the shackles on my truck when your done.:lmao

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
RUNNING ON ALL 8!!!

i tried a new method for changing injectors out, and it worked really well.

i had the new fully dressed injector ready in left hand, and pulled the old out with the right. immediatly slammed the new guy in the hole (quickly checked to make sure the hole was free of debris and the old copper). no sucking oil out, or pumping it out through the glowplug hole. started it right up, held it high rpm for a short period, and the thing was running MINT..........this was the initial startup:
INJECTOR SWAP - NEW METHOD - FIRST START

couple other new vids....
MATTS KIDS QUAD CARB, TESTING THE VACCUUM SLIDE OPERATION (BORING)

IN CAB EXHAUST AUDIO - (nothing to watch, but i went fast!)

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
i tried a new method for changing injectors out, and it worked really well.

i had the new fully dressed injector ready in left hand, and pulled the old out with the right. immediatly slammed the new guy in the hole (quickly checked to make sure the hole was free of debris and the old copper). no sucking oil out, or pumping it out through the glowplug hole. started it right up, held it high rpm for a short period, and the thing was running MINT..........this was the initial startup:
INJECTOR SWAP - NEW METHOD - FIRST START

couple other new vids....
MATTS KIDS QUAD CARB, TESTING THE VACCUUM SLIDE OPERATION (BORING)

IN CAB EXHAUST AUDIO - (nothing to watch, but i went fast!)

I want to see you change all 8 that way.:lmao:lmao

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
thats how i do it on the scatterpillars, i never thought of doing it on the 7.3 until tonight.

all 8 probably would make it crank over rough and slow, but i bet it could be done. if you are the slightest bit too slow, or if you need to clean poo out of one of the holes you have to revert to the slow method.

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changing 1 or 2 that way works fine.I dont think I would want to do all 8 like that though.I locked the 97 up once trying to take shortcuts.:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14