Fogging mirrors

Rookie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to head to my nearest KW/Peterbilt parts counter. When I worked for Paccar we stocked the loose elements so I figured I'd stop in and see if they could still get them.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
you can definatly get them, i think they are on sale this month at fleet pride. my question would be can you cut them down to size without ruining the circuit?

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
If you can find the heating elements. I've been searching the web for two years to no avail.

Redi Heat -"Adaptable - may be used to create a heated mirror situation (additional wiring required)."

my question would be can you cut them down to size without ruining the circuit?

For smaller mirror applications, the REDI HEAT mirror heating element may be cut down.

To cut down the REDI HEAT to fit the REDI CUTS mirror, you may cut between the lines vertically. DO NOT cut horizontally across the grid.
You may cut horizontally up to the white lines at the top and bottom of the grid.

Rookie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Redi Heat -"Adaptable - may be used to create a heated mirror situation (additional wiring required)."

For smaller mirror applications, the REDI HEAT mirror heating element may be cut down.

To cut down the REDI HEAT to fit the REDI CUTS mirror, you may cut between the lines vertically. DO NOT cut horizontally across the grid.
You may cut horizontally up to the white lines at the top and bottom of the grid.

There we go...:thumbs

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like they have done the work for you...just run the wiring...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58