Ford recall 4.5M Vehicles - speed control deactivation switch

ForumBlue

CDXX
Reaction score
I had DP Tuner do some work on my computer. Is that going to cause me any trouble? Not worried about warrantee stuff just wondering if they do anything that may screw it up.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had DP Tuner do some work on my computer. Is that going to cause me any trouble? Not worried about warrantee stuff just wondering if they do anything that may screw it up.

Nope.

The Recall is more of a Visual Inspection. No Diagnostics.

If thats what you were thinking ?

Joe

TurboDsl8

SDD Member
Reaction score
Just brought mine in for recall. It took 25 minutes to check. No leaks, so they did just a visual inspection. No problems.

TurboDsl8

SDD Member
Reaction score
I am not sure if it was changed or not they just told me that it had not been leaking, and all recall work was taken care of.

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
Ok. So I went to the parts counter to get the part, and he said he had multiple parts that could work and that I needed to go to service. SOOooooo I went there and I was like I need to know which part to use and hes all like just bring it in, and I was like no Id rather not. and he just said all it is is like a jumper cable. So I said all you do is unplug and plug and he said yeah it will take 5 min. So into the dungeon she went.

besides re zip tieing the new cable up better thats all there is to it. I will post up some pic at some point today. just getting ready to go to the R.C. outdoor track this morning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58