Ford recall 4.5M Vehicles - speed control deactivation switch

arizona

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have the new fused wiring and do not know where to look to replace. Can anybody point me in the right location?

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Brought mine in for that 09S09 recall last Saturday. They also said there was a recall for the CPS so they did both. They said it would take two hours :eek: but I was out the door in 30 minutes... :sweet ...but I was the first appointment of the day.

arizona

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Alright, I found it. Thanks!. My cc has not worked for a while, and the new fused wiring was not a fix. I had replaced a bad lamp in the third brake light because I read it might be wired to disable cc if burnt out. That didn't fix it. I will need the switch for sure now that I see mine is one of the leaking ones. Time to detail my engine compartment and locate and identify ALL of these connectors and devices once and for all:dizzy

stroker21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took my X in the other day to have the fuse and cps done. They had me out in 15 mins.

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Because when they reflash your PCM with "updates" and your truck will no longer run with your chip or they burn over custom tuning, it's a good reason to kick someone's ***.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58