fpr how to?

BDJack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is the fuel filter housing port? The isolater serves to send an electronic signal to your gauge?
Thanks
Jack

JRJ04

Reaction score
Side note: JR-what do you think about the DP Tuner? Noticed we have similar setups, and wondering what your experience with install, etc, was?

Ive had a superchip, diablo sport predator, and now the DP Tuner. This is the last chip I will buy because it is hands down the best there is. The power delivery is way better than either of the other chips I've had and you can really tell its custom. This also allows me to grow with the chip should I ever go with bigger injectors and/or turbo.

You cannot go wrong with this or TW.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is the fuel filter housing port?

*The (unused) port is on the back of the filter housing, just to the right of center.

The isolator serves to send an electronic signal to your gauge?
Thanks

*Nope.. it's pure mechanical. Basically... just a Diaphragm ?

Jack

The Isolator serves to prevent fuel from being leaked/sprayed into the cab, should the gauge or line fail. (an Insurance thing)

The line FROM the filter housing, TO the isolator is filled with Diesel fuel.. under the running pressure. The line FROM the isolator, TO the gauge, is filled with a very small amount of Coolant... under that pressure.

Joe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14