Freaking Insane: Snakes Part II

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Those snakes didn't look like babbies.

Do you have tean or preteen children with friends that like to play pranks....??? ;)

You can buy store bought snake deterant............or just buy moth balls.

Tbar

HCAbowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks bud, I know that they are only black snakes, but I agree, in the house is a totally different story....I wiht you on this one!

Reaction score
Tbar said:
Those snakes didn't look like babbies.

Do you have tean or preteen children with friends that like to play pranks....??? ;)

You can buy store bought snake deterant............or just buy moth balls.

Tbar

Already tried the moth ball deal - house smells like a urinal when you walk in the door. :eek: Wife had me running around trying to find sulfur today - and the kids are fighting over which dog sleeps in which room during the nights. Nobody wants the stupid beagle - :D

Ron

Last edited:
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Quit screwing around and call Chuck Norris.

Oh hell no - that's all I need is snakes and Chuck Norris in the house :eek:

The wife has this thing for ole Chuckie - I'm old, fat and starting to go bald - and he isn't -

Ron

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
rgdillon said:
Oh hell no - that's all I need is snakes and Chuck Norris in the house :eek:

The wife has this thing for ole Chuckie - I'm old, fat and starting to go bald - and he isn't -

Ron

yes, but chuck can also kill snakes with one hand, while using his home gym :D

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
Which will leave you MUCH more time to screw around with the PSD and drink beer Ron,,,,,,this is a win-win.

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
The amazing thing to me is that despite all the wonderful things Chuck Norris CAN do, he still can't act his way out of a paper bag. :roflmao

Besides, don't you think that using his heat-ray vision would be a lot easier than using his hand? Or, he could just "cold-eyes" stare them to death. It may be kind of hard to round-house kick a snake, but I'll bet if anyone could....

He still can't act, though... :roflmao

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Which will leave you MUCH more time to screw around with the PSD and drink beer Ron,,,,,,this is a win-win.
Unless he is freaked out about crawling under the truck with all the snakes about... My wife would have moved out after the first snake, and put the house up for sale before I even got home from work, much less the second through 4th snakes....

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Hoss 350 said:
Unless he is freaked out about crawling under the truck with all the snakes about... My wife would have moved out after the first snake, and put the house up for sale before I even got home from work, much less the second through 4th snakes....

we would have holes int eh house from errant shotgun blasts, by said wife, followed by "robert, these snakes got to go",........ "sell the house":D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14