Freaking Insane: Snakes Part II

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
It's 88*F and 5:41pm. I just killed the first rattlesnake of the season on my property with a 2" X 4"...by 8'. :D I still am full of adrenaline. It was young and probably 3' long and was hiding under a parked car. I bashed it to death then flung it over the fence into the pasture for the turkey vultures. Sorry no photos. It's time for a beverage... ;tu

Last edited:

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
you could be dealling wih spiders.nothing worse than a spider climbing in the tub with me.i dont even let the wife climb in with me

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
94f450sd said:
you could be dealing with spiders.nothing worse than a spider climbing in the tub with me.i dont even let the wife climb in with me

I don't deal with them...they deal with me at night while I'm sleeping. On occasion I wake up with spider bites on my head. -mad I wish I was an insomniac such as yourself... :D

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
hheynow said:
I wish I was an insomniac such as yourself... :D

no you dont,it aint fun being up all night every night.then haveing to go work on trucks,cars and tow cars all day with 3 hours of sleep.

my back is covered with spider bites from the other nigh.i HATE spiders!!!-mad

Reaction score
acjjkamp said:
Ron,
what ever became of your snake problems? Find any more?

So far - so good. Of course the house smells like moth balls and the wife made me spend three days trying to get a truck load of sulpher. :eek:

Hope that's the end of it all.

Ron

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
rgdillon said:
So far - so good. Of course the house smells like moth balls and the wife made me spend three days trying to get a truck load of sulpher. :eek:

Hope that's the end of it all.

Ron
It will be, untill next spring when they nest again. :sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14