Front End Woes

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
speaking of front end woes- i had a 4 inch lift put on my super duty and started noticing things going on with the front end. since then ive had u joints, ball joints, inner tie rod end, and bushings replaced. nothing seems to be working. the truck drives like crap. when i hit a sharp bump on a paved road the steering wheel jerks from side to side, and a poppping noise comes out of the drivers side front wheel. when i am in four wheel it bucks going around corners. i have been to two different mechanics, reputable ones too, and they've made it better but havent fixed it. anybody have any answers or know somebody in or around denver co who is an expert on super duty front ends? HELP

also, how classic is this post? I am very lucky to grow up in a family that foretold me not to do stuff like this because of repercussions like this occur. Thank you dad and thank you uncle :hail:hail:hail

JRJ04

Reaction score
couldnt agree with you more! My truck is high enough and i see absolutely no reason why i would need to make it any higher. 95% of the ppl running lifts out there dont need them at all.

Bad Night

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me it's kinda like my Mustang , I know putting a Supercharger on it will end up breaking it but having 550 horse to the tires is just to much fun to pass , so it's had the blower on it since it was 2 weeks old . So far so good . tic tic tic

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
oh no doubt it looks cool as heck, but you gotta pay to play!! and as jr is finding out these hevyduty trucks are expensive!!! Ill keep my mods to my race car, because if it breaks who cares. theres always next season :lmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14