Fuel Mileage............

dzl_x_4x4

Dzl_X_4x4
Reaction score
Dang Bart. Did you just nail (literally) the pedal to the floor and drive. I see what you mean by low MPG. Do you idle that thing alot or you just a mad man behind the wheel? :thumbs

You better keep that motocycle, I think you could pay for it with gas money you save.:eek:

I get 14MPG (driving 3 miles each way) and 17-18+ on the highway in the big ole X.

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang Bart. Did you just nail (literally) the pedal to the floor and drive. I see what you mean by low MPG. Do you idle that thing alot or you just a mad man behind the wheel? :thumbs

You better keep that motocycle, I think you could pay for it with gas money you save.:eek:

I get 14MPG (driving 3 miles each way) and 17-18+ on the highway in the big ole X.

I don't drive aggressively and I don't idle a lot. I'm not sure why the mileage is so low. I sure would like to fix that though.

dzl_x_4x4

Dzl_X_4x4
Reaction score
I don't drive aggressively and I don't idle a lot. I'm not sure why the mileage is so low. I sure would like to fix that though.

Let's get together and do some work on the trucks. At your house if you want or at my house if that is better. PM me with you phone # and we will figure out when and where. I still have somethings that you were going to help me with!!!:thumbs

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Let's get together and do some work on the trucks. At your house if you want or at my house if that is better. PM me with you phone # and we will figure out when and where. I still have somethings that you were going to help me with!!!:thumbs

Sometime like that can be arraged ;)

Bart, That Excel page is AWESOME! :sweet

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
tbar

our return leg from florida......sit down 15.4

cruise ON. 73 mph gps

only stopped twice for fuel, and 5-10 to pee :tounge

oh and jack rabbit starts leaving the rest areas :sly

and what happened this past week with fuel prices ??? they were down 10-12 cents from last sat. with mississippi being the least expensive 2.49

Last edited:

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
tbar

our return leg from florida......sit down 15.4

cruise ON. 73 mph gps

only stopped twice for fuel, and 5-10 to pee :tounge

oh and jack rabbit starts leaving the rest areas :sly

and what happened this past week with fuel prices ??? they were down 10-12 cents from last sat. with mississippi being the least expensive 2.49

LOL, I can hear those pooor grandkids now..............."Grandpaw, pull over.........I got ta pee!!!"

I used to get 15-16mph around town, 16-17 on the highway but........like I said I am loving hammer'n on it. :D Also has almost 200k on these stock injectors also.

Tbar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14