Gauge kits

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Thats awesome. Reminds me of an aircraft haha. Can you still buy all those pods? I've never seen some of those pods for our superduty's. Or did you custom fab somethin to work?

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...and what is below the ventilation controls in center, above the fuel/oil/air gauges?

Sirus radio

YIKES Joe ! Do you halfta do a Flight Phyical yearly, to stay Seat Qualed or anything ????? ;):lmao

You Gotr Go'in On Tho..... Gauge Wize. Not much you can't monitor.. fur shur ;tu;tu

Its not needed for sure, most of those can be looked at by the scan gauge on the steering cloumn, but how many of us trust the PCM...

The main reason was for testing, I prototype test for Isspro...

Thats awesome. Reminds me of an aircraft haha. Can you still buy all those pods? I've never seen some of those pods for our superduty's. Or did you custom fab somethin to work?

All the pods I have are still made... Propods makes most of them. There is also a dash top pod, but I dont like the looks of it.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Thats awesome you work for ISSPRO. I dont want to start a big debate here and I know you will be probably biased but how do the ISSPRO's and autometer compare? I've heard great things from both but you hear more from autometer. Lots of those gauges out there.

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats awesome you work for ISSPRO. I dont want to start a big debate here and I know you will be probably biased but how do the ISSPRO's and autometer compare? I've heard great things from both but you hear more from autometer. Lots of those gauges out there.

I prefer Isspro for several reasons.

They offer more gauges, in more styles, that match the interior perfect.

They listen to what we want, and continue to refine and offer more options. I am testing new stuff right now...

They are made right in Portland OR...

They sponser and advertize on about 2/3's of the diesel websites.

They are involved. Try finding anyone from Autometer on these forums...

IIRC Michael is a member here, he is the design manager for Isspro.

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to say that I love the ISSPRO performax setup I have I look forward to adding a few more gauges in the future that's when the performax setup really shines.

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ISSPRO is the only gauge mfg that assembles the gauges in the US. The stepper motors in the ISSPRO are made overseas as there is not a steppermotor mfg left in the US :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58