Getting Logged Off

JimmyDee

God Bless America
Reaction score
Make sure your browser is not set to keep cookies only until you close IE browser. That will do exactly what is being said.
Jim

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
jimmy dee said it, i have some work computers that are set to purge temp. internet files, cookies, browsing history, etc. after every shutdown, everytime a browser window closes, after every 10 days, and whenever it happens all passwords/"remember me" sites lose all the info.

im sure the mods would be much more able to tell you how to adjust the settings for your particular machine.

EmptyDub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have that same problem if I just log on without checking the "Keep me logged on" check box. Everytime I click on a link or load a new page, it logs me off. I just checked the box and no more problem? :dunno I'm running IE7 and try to keep my cookies clean! :sly

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On another site I'm on you have to log into to the left side of the home page and it takes care of your problem. I had a problem getting on this afternoon on the login at the top and switched to the left and it works.

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
On another site I'm on you have to log into to the left side of the home page and it takes care of your problem. I had a problem getting on this afternoon on the login at the top and switched to the left and it works.

Both should work without problem now! :sweet

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Richard,

I am sorry you still getting logged off, but I can say for certain now, it is not on our end...I wasn't really for sure before because I had one issue with a piece of software, but it has been resolved since then......

Something has to be going on on your end, Sorry :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58