Getting Logged Off

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Richard,

I am sorry you still getting logged off, but I can say for certain now, it is not on our end...I wasn't really for sure before because I had one issue with a piece of software, but it has been resolved since then......

Something has to be going on on your end, Sorry :(

Kevin I'm certain nothing has changed on my end because the sister site OB is perfect as is every other forum I'm a member of. Ever since I started this thread I keep getting logged regardless of what you say or what you do. I love this forum as it has helped me in the past but this glitch in your website makes participating an unnecessary PITA. :dizzy

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
i visit this site from several different computers, on several different operating systems/web browsers/internet providers.......i havent ever been logged off while using ANY of them for as long as i can remember.

have you checked your internet settings concerning cookies and temp files?

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Kevin I'm certain nothing has changed on my end because the sister site OB is perfect as is every other forum I'm a member of. Ever since I started this thread I keep getting logged regardless of what you say or what you do. I love this forum as it has helped me in the past but this glitch in your website makes participating an unnecessary PITA. :dizzy

I guess once OB gets upgraded to the same level as SDD, that will be a determining factor... :dizzy

Upgrade should begin in the next few days.....

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess once OB gets upgraded to the same level as SDD, that will be a determining factor... :dizzy

I hope so. It tells me everything is private and won't let me read anything over there.

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score

NO...! Please say it ain't so. OMG you're tampering with mother nature and she always wins. :D Why fix something that ain't broken? Look for me posting this thread over there once you screw up that site too. Kevin you're killing me. :lmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64